Wednesday, July 29, 2009


I am under the impression that there must be some sorta demand for maternity clothes in naija because a couple of friends of mine have asked me to bring back stuff from the UK or US. It seems that unless you ask someone who is an experienced pregger, its not clear where to go for trendy, comfortable, reasonably priced maternity clothes. The average pregnant woman in naija resorts to native dress during this period and a coupla tops but with the young working professionals that have shiny new cars on the roadn I dare to dream that there might be an actual place for a little bit of business. Its hard to measure the demographic but perhaps with adequate marketing in the right circles, one just might be able to pull this off.
Baby clothes wld automatically go hand in ahnd with this and perhaps other baby goods like cots and car seats. Fashion does little to excite me so I truly doubt that this is one idea that will blossom naturally for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment